Rehab Loans for Real Estate Investors
We are located in San Diego, California and provide fast Private Loans & Hard Money Loans
Rehab Loans - Capitalize on your time critical real estate
opportunities with our hard money rehab loans. They are suited for real
estate investors looking for short term loan financing for rehab projects
and landlords looking to improve the value of their
property. Bad credit is not a problem for our loan programs. We are
concerned with the equity in the deal, your experience and capability in
completing the rehab project.
- Max Loan to Value (LTV) of 65% after repair value (ARV)
- Loan Amounts from $30K and up
What we like to see:
- We will want to know what the current value is, as
well as the ARV (After Repair Value) of the rehab project.
- Your Experience: If you have done rehab
projects before, are acting as your own general contractor, are in the
real estate professional, or in the building trade, tell us about it.
- Your Money at risk: We like to see the
investor putting some of his own money into the deal. If you have no
money in the deal, you better be buying it way below market value, and
have a very good plan, financial estimates, bids from contractors, and
sales comps for the finished project.
- If the rehab includes a cracked slab, have an
engineering report and bids from at least one contractor for the repair.
- If this is a Purchase Money Rehab Loan, have the
property in contract.
- If you have no money in the deal or the LTV is too high, we can
cross-collateralize the loan with other real estate you own.
Quick Online Loan
This article may also be of use:
Buying REO property for Real Estate Investors
The Hard Money Pros
Private and Hard Money Lenders in California
PO Box 91472, San Diego, CA 92169
©Copyright 2006 JMAC Funding
Licensed by the California Department of Real Estate, DRE# 01440161